The Dental Professional Advisory Committee (DePAC) is pleased to announce the 2010 DePAC Awards Cycle. Nominations for the Dental category awards are now being accepted. The DePAC requests that you nominate a fellow dentist, either a dental officer in the Commissioned Corps of the U.S. Public Health Service or a Department of Health and Human Services civil service dentist. Please pass this information along to colleagues and to supervisors from all categories so they can recognize deserving candidates.
Detailed nomination information including application, checklist, and example narratives can be found on the DePAC Awards Web page at:
Important points to remember:
- Deadline for submission is 15 September 2009.
- Submit early to ensure all documents have adequate review time.
- Maintain Office of Force Readiness and Deployment readiness status throughout the nomination process.
- Submit all documents electronically in Microsoft Word rich text format.
- Supervisor’s approval required (e-mail from supervisor with signature block).
- If you have questions, contact DePAC Awards Workgroup Co-Chairs: CDR Darla Whitfield (Darla.Whitfield@dhs.gov) or CDR Angie Roach (Aroach@bop.gov).
- Anyone can nominate! Recognize your colleagues!